MILLENNIUM PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Hospitality | Commercial | Multilingual
Management Suite Charlestown Centre Dublin 11 Ireland
Tel: +353 1 5313419 Mob: +353 872749796
Job Title: Catering Operations Manager
Purpose of Job: To be responsible and accountable for catering services throughout the facility: the planning, organising, controlling and directing of the catering services with respect to facility and statutory requirements, policies and standards.
Responsible to: CEO
Location: North Dublin City
- Identify the objectives for the catering services in the facility.
- Specify the management and supervisory responsibilities within the structure of the Catering Department.
- Maintain an appropriate management, administrative and supervisory structure.
- Ensure catering services produce and provide food that is of good quality, nutritious and well presented.
- Cater for cultural and ethnic dietary requirements where necessary.
- Exercise effective budgetary control and review the application of technology in the Catering Department.
- Update and compile new products and menus according to market availability, trends and customer needs
- Ensure Hospital policies regarding recruitment of staff and employment conditions are fairly applied within the Catering Department.
- Actively plan for future catering needs
- Ensure the accuracy of information used to generate staff remuneration.
- Ensure that effective methods of control are established and maintained over all items of expenditure including purchasing, receiving, quality control, storing, stock control, contract services and staff costs.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence to same.
- Prepare the specifications for the purchasing of all goods required.
- Ensure facility Standard Business Processes are adhered to at all times
- Maintain all appropriate records and generate reports when and where required