At Millennium People Recruitment our client has a fantastic new vacancy for Chef de Partie in Dublin Airport.
Objective of the Role Chef e Partie:
Reporting to the Head Chef & sous chef you will play a vital role in supporting the operations management of the kitchen, and in the production of excellent food for very busy covers daily.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of Chef de Partie :
- Support the kitchen operations for the Unit.
- Lead by example in excellent food production.
- Mentor our skilled and ambitious culinary staff.
- Support the Executive Head Chef & Sous Chef in their duties, occasionally deputise in their role.
- Play an important role in the success of our events & Daily offerings.
Requirements of Chef de Partie Job:
- Experience as a chef de Partie in hotels/ Busy Restaurant or similar.
- Unrelenting focus on quality.
- Experience in HACCP procedures
- Qualification in culinary arts, or similar is desired, but not essential.
- A personal desire to be developed and to learn in your role.
- Ability to support the successful operations of the kitchen.
- Ability to build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Passionate on delivery of excellent food and development
- Excellent career development
- Garda Clearance is required for this job
Apply in Strict Confidence to Eileen Langan Rizvi
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €12.00 to €14.00 /hour
- cooking: 3 years (Required)