At Millennium Recruitment We have a fantastic vacancy for Director of Conference & Banqueting in our Clients Beautiful Iconic Luxury Land mark hotel.
Objective of the Role Director of Conference & Banqueting:
The Conference & Banqueting Director will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events in the conference space by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The conference & Banqueting Manager will interact frequently with guests and customers ensuring excellent Service and repeat and expanded business. Specifically,
Conference & Banqueting Director will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage event from set up to roster of his team to service of the event
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events to include on pass over and computer system, supporting Sales Team.
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team starting off with the meeting space with potential to take on larger conference centre enquires/bookings.
- Ensure effective information-gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks.
- Interact with other departments and functions to ensure we exceed our customers’, owners’ and shareholders’ expectations.
- To maximise conversion of all Individual, Group, Conference & Event opportunities & enquiries.
- Utilise systems, tools and reports in the prescribed way to ensure all decisions are supported with relevant data analysis, maximising revenue potential.
- To ensure compliance with departmental brand standards and all Best Practice and Standard Operating Procedures of Reservations, Enquiries, Leads, and overall Booking Accuracy (standard contracts signed and clear billing details received)
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with promptly, in line with company standards.
- To ensure a successful client interface at each stage of the sales process. To respond to all Customers, whether internal or external in a manner which is both professional, courteous and in line with Brand standards and procedures relating to the department to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Focus on a consistently ensuring you and your team provide and excellent service from start to finish for our clients event
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
- Assist with the management of the Banqueting operation to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique.
- Ensure compliance with all state and local regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements.
- Be passionate about world class hospitality service in a 5* environment
- Management of a large team of banqueting staff, supervisors and junior management
Apply in Strict Confidence to Eileen Langan Rizvi