Our Client is a stylish, luxurious 4-star Hotel located in North Co Dublin surrounded by beautiful surroundings.
A Fantastic Wedding Venue, Corporate Conference retreat or beautiful deluxe bedroom leisure break hotel.
Our Client are currently recruiting for a Front Office Manager.
- The main purpose of this Front Office Manager is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office department and its team ensuring all the Hotels guest’s requests are met at all times and revenue is maximised
- We are looking for a Front office Manager who has previous experience either as Reception Manager or as a Front Office Manager in a four-star Hotel environment.
- To ensure that the front desk always provides the warmest of welcomes for all Hotel guests
- To motivate and lead the team of receptionists and night team
- To ensure Hotel standards are adhered to and to assist in ensuring that the billing procedures are adhered to
- To ensure there are efficient procedures in operation to maintain excellent communication with the Hotel team
- To ensure every opportunity is used to maximise sales revenues through up selling and ensuring the team remain motivated
Successful applicants must have
- Minimum 3+ years Hotel reception experience as Reception Manager or Front Office Manager
- Excellence in people skills
- Passionate about customer care
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fully computer literate with experience in Hotsoft/ Opera or Fidelio is a distinct advantage
- Must have excellent written & spoken English
- Excellent presentation & Communication skills
Our Client is offering:
• A Competitive Salary
• Free meals on duty
• Uniforms provided
• Free car parking
Our Client is an Equal Opportunities Employer