At Millennium People Recruitment our award winning Client is recruiting for a General Manager to join their team and continue to grow their beautiful award winning hotel.#
This is an excellent opportunity to join and lead a great hotel team and offers an excellent package for the right candidate.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To ensure that the business objectives are achieved in terms of revenue levels, high quality standards of products and service, profitability, operational efficiency and guest satisfaction. Specific responsibility for the development and delivery of plans to improve and maximise the potential of the Hotel’s Food and Beverage offering with key deliverables to include delivery of agreed financial budgets; development of plans for growth; customer satisfaction; positive staff engagement and retention
KEY DELIVERABLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a strong presence in the hotel, ensuring to regularly meet and greet guests during their stay and ensure that the team does likewise.
- High levels of customer care at all times.
- Liaise closely with all departments, Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Accommodation, HR, Sales Accounts etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Implementing company operating standards in relation to Excellence Service, Hotel presentation & customer service.
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes to forecast in KPI’s, GP’s, Labour cost and revenue. Identify where possible losses could occur and work with the audit team to develop procedures to limit such losses
- Work closely with Owner and HOD’S to ensure the sales and marketing plan for the company is carried through to delivery at operational level.
- Ensure all complaints are registered, actioned and follow-up procedures are implemented
- Complete projects/reports assigned by the Managing Director on time
- Advising the Managing Director regarding issues or concerns in relation to the business and team
Coordination with HR:
- Support the Human resources by promoting best practice procedures in all areas particularly training and development, performance reviews, regular feedback and any disciplinary or grievance issues
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the hotel are always met and to maintain operating standards.
- Achieve and maintain ‘Best Practice’ standards and culture in all departments and all staff
Health & Safety:
- Ensure that all aspects of the hotel’s operation are in accordance with legal requirements, particularly in relation to licensing, employment and health and safety.
- Ensure fire training and procedures are implemented
- Ensure each department runs in compliance with all regulations as laid down by the environment Health Officer, HACCP regulations and Government Legislation
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi skill with all departments HOD’s
- Commercial acumen and understanding of Sales & Marketing processes
- Be an excellent motivator and leader of people. ( People Manager)
- Self-starter who has the capacity to operate with little supervision
PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of 4+ year’s Deputy Management or General Manager experience with a strong focus on Food and Beverage is essential in a busy property
- Hotel management qualification
- Smart professional outlook with an innovative management style – challenging the norm
- Strong IT Skills
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Strong operations experience in dealing with clients from Corporate to Weddings, Tours to leisure
- Revenue and financial management experience
This General Manager Job offers an excellent package to the right person.
Apply by sending your CV to me in Strict Confidence Eileen Langan Rizvi