MILLENNIUM PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Hospitality | Commercial | Multilingual
Management Suite Charlestown Centre Dublin 11 Ireland
Tel: +353 1 5313419 Mob: +353 872749796
Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Supervisor
Purpose of Job: Ongoing maintenance and development of Regulatory Reporting Systems including:
- Preparation of quarterly reporting in accordance with strict deadlines.
- Review of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs as designated by the companies and CER.
- Reporting upon KPI issues to management and Board.
- Engaging with management, Board and CER in the development of Regulatory Reporting and ensuring that strategic plans for the development of reporting systems are appropriate.
- Ensuring that the disaster recovery (DR) plans of the companies in respect of all IT matters are appropriate and updated on a regular periodic basis by the Regulatory Reporting Supervisor.
- Assisting in the organisation of out days to test the DR plans of the companies.
- Programming changes to the companies systems for regulatory reporting and compliance.
- Tracking the development of reporting systems to ensure that Development Projects will be delivered to support the evolution of Regulatory Reporting. Ensure any capital expenditure upon reporting systems is in accordance with the Capital Expenditure Budget of the Companies.
Internal Reporting Line: The Regulatory Reporting Supervisor will report directly to the Financial Controller, and will form part of the Finance Function of the companies. The role is a stand-alone position without any full time resources reporting to the Regulatory Reporting Supervisor
Responsible to: Banqueting Manager, Events & Operations Manager, Food and Beverage manager.
Responsible for: Conference and Banqueting Operations Team
Working Liaison: All food & beverage staff
Location: Crumlin / Kimmage
- Previous experience gained in a similar position reporting to a Government Regulator is desirable.
- Previous company experience of delivery upon assigned tasks also considered applicable experience.
- Knowledge of Crystal Reporting including writing reports in Crystal reporting considered essential.
- Expert user of all MS Office tools.
- Experienced in updating of Website content and knowledge of website design
- Experienced in use of image editing software.
- Ability to programme in V6 and Sequel Server.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills