MILLENNIUM PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Hospitality | Commercial | Multilingual
Management Suite Charlestown Centre Dublin 11 Ireland
Tel: +353 1 5313419 Mob: +353 872749796
Job Title: Credit Controller
Purpose of Job: The Accounts Receivable person will facilitate payment of all money due by promptly preparing invoices and processing incoming cheques in accordance with hotel accounting and financial controls, and within the policies and procedures.
Location: Dublin City South
Salary: €634 per week
• Ensures transfers from guest ledger to city ledger are accurate and done in a timely fashion
• Performs timely mailing of statements to guests with recent activity in the hotel attaching pertinent back-up
• Attaches copies of folios, food and beverage guest checks, and miscellaneous vouchers if necessary
• Posts payments received to aging and reconciles these payments to open invoices
• Balances accounts receivable system to the general ledger on a routine basis /
• Researches declined bank cards and other credit card charge backs for justification and validity
• Makes all necessary adjustments or credits / prep month ends / year ends
• Prepares reports as requested to develop a more informative database for
• improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities
• Prepares all appropriate period closing reports and entries
• Checks the daily Postings from all revenue centre to ensure all contracted revenues are entered in to the system.
• Checks all Invoices received for items that have been cross-charged to ensure the hotel has received the money for them
• Pays all deposits for Accounts that arrive through the Bank and keeps the register
• Reconciles Balance Sheet Statement on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for the update of the No Shows revenue register on a weekly basis
• Responsible on checking all the daily revenue of the hotel; Rooms, F & B Department, and Other Revenue.
• Responsible on assisting the Financial Controller for the month end closing, making sure that all other aspects in reference to closing the books are all in place.
• Responsible on all records in reference to refunds are in place and file on a secured manner.