MILLENNIUM PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Hospitality | Commercial | Multilingual
Management Suite Charlestown Centre Dublin 11 Ireland
Tel: +353 1 5313419 Mob: +353 872749796
Job Title: Demi Chef de Partie
Purpose of Job: Under the general guidelines of the Ex Head Chef, Head Chef, Sous and Chef de Partie, ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and Hotel standards. To provide 100% quality service to guests at all times. Carry out duties in accordance with statutory, health and safety requirements.
Responsible to: Executive Chef, Head Chef, Sous Chef
Location: Dublin City North
The Sous Chef is responsible for assisting the Head Chef and General Manager in ensuring the effective and efficient management and delivery of the food operations. This restaurant is committed to achieving the highest standards in all areas of its operation and the Sous Chef has a key role to play in ensuring that the quality of food and catering meets these standards
- To anticipate guests needs whenever possible to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction
- To assist in achieving Hotel and Departmental goals in relation to mystery audits and customer comment cards
- To assist guests at all times.
- To become fully aware of 100% guest satisfaction and to implement agreed practices at all times
- To report on all guest feedback to a supervisor or Manager.
- To assist in maintaining the Hotel Quality system, to ensure we always offer guests consistently high standards of quality throughout the Hotel
- To ensure the Hotel standards are achieved at all times
- To assist in achieving annual awards and goals we set out to achieve
- To ensure all departmental checklists are completed and checked by supervisor before going of duty
- To wear agreed uniform and to maintain uniform according to the agreed standard.
- To ensure that the highest possible standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct is maintained at all times
- To carry out departmental standards in accordance with the Game Plan Manual
- To ensure that standards are maintained particularly in the kitchen as per departmental standards.
- To deliver departmental service promise, service recovery and to carry out agreed practices to ensure guests receive 100% satisfaction.
- To attend statutory training and other training as required
- To attend other training sessions as per the departmental training plan or as when required by management.
- To assist as much as reasonable in the coaching and training of new staff.
- To accept flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to Hotel guests.
- To ensure all accident and incidents are reported to the relevant people and to assist in providing all relevant backup.
- To maintain own working area tidy and in good shape. To report defective materials and equipment to appropriate individual
- To be familiar with and adhere to all rules and regulations of the hotel with specific regard to:
- Fire procedures
- Health and safety at work
- To attend team meetings as required