MILLENNIUM PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Hospitality | Commercial | Multilingual
Management Suite Charlestown Centre Dublin 11 Ireland
Tel: +353 1 5313419 Mob: +353 872749796
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Purpose of Job: Accurately and efficiently manage the facilities in accordance with contractual obligations and company policy and standards. Lead and manage the day to day operation on the ground. Liaise closely and professionally with the Client/Client representatives in dealing with day to day operational matters.
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000K
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Smooth running of the site adhering to the Site Service Level Agreement and Services Specification.
- Monthly site reporting detailing services/events
- Planned maintenance Reporting
- Health, Safety & Quality policies and procedures.
- Financial budget as directed by the contract manager.
- Record all accidental and non-accidental damage and report promptly.
- Staff Rosters, timesheet sign-off, annual leave requests, manage sick leave, staff queries and manage various ad-hoc internal documentation as required.
The successful candidate :
Fully computer literate. Excellent communication skills essential for professional discussion in meetings and for frequent liaison with all contract parties.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Third level qualification or equivalent Member of a relevant professional organisation
- Excellent problem solving skills Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make on the spot decisions Must have building knowledge and technical competency- engineering skills or similar would be an advantage. Must have excellent organisational and management skills.
- Be an efficient motivator and leader with good problem solving skills. Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement Excellent people management and communication skills
- Customer focus management style Must be self motivated and able to motivate others.
- Facilities Management: 2 years
For Further information call Tony at 01 5313419 Or email your cv to email@example.com