Job Description – Chef De Partie – Private Golf Club
At Millennium People Recruitment our client have a fantastic new vacancy for Chef de Partie in the excellent Private Golf Course to join their Head Chef.
Objective of the Role Chef de Partie:
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Chef de Partie plays a vital role in supporting the operations management of the kitchen, and in the production of excellent food.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of Chef de Partie:
- Support the kitchen operations for the Golf Course.
- Lead by example in excellent food production.
- Mentor our skilled and ambitious culinary staff.
- Support the Head Chef & Sous Chef in their duties, occasionally deputise in their role.
- Play an important role in the success of our conferences and events offerings.
Requirements of Chef de Partie:
- Experience as a chef in same role or similar.
- Unrelenting focus on quality.
- Qualification in culinary arts, or similar is desired, but not essential.
- A personal desire to be developed and to learn in your role.
- Ability to support the successful operations of the kitchen.
- Ability to build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
Apply in Strict Confidence to Eileen Langan Rizvi firstname.lastname@example.org