Job Description – Conference & Event Co-Ordinator
At Millennium Recruitment We have a fantastic vacancy for Conference & Event Co-Ordinator in our Clients Beautiful Iconic Land mark hotel.
Objective of the Role Conference & Events Co-Ordinator
The Conference & Event Co-Ordinator will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events in the conference space by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The conference & Event Co-ordinator will interact frequently with guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Conference & Event co-ordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue primarily for the meeting space.
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events to include Christmas & NYE.
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team starting off with the meeting space with potential to take on larger conference centre enquires/bookings.
- Ensure effective information-gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks.
- Interact with other departments and functions to ensure we exceed our customers’, owners’ and shareholders’ expectations.
- To maximise conversion of all Individual, Group, Conference & Event opportunities & enquiries.
- Utilise systems, tools and reports in the prescribed way to ensure all decisions are supported with relevant data analysis, maximising revenue potential.
- To ensure compliance with departmental brand standards and all Best Practice and Standard Operating Procedures of Reservations, Enquiries, Leads, and overall Booking Accuracy (standard contracts signed and clear billing details received)
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with promptly, in line with company standards.
- To ensure a successful client interface at each stage of the sales process. To respond to all Customers, whether internal or external in a manner which is both professional, courteous and in line with Brand standards and procedures relating to the department to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role is required for this position
Some of our incentives include for this Conference & Events Co-Ordinator:
- Competitive Salary
- Meals on Duty
- Free membership for our Fitness Centre, gym & pool
- Healthcare Package
Apply in Strict Confidence to Eileen Langan Rizvi firstname.lastname@example.org