At Millennium People Recruitment our client have an excellent opportunity for a Food & Beverage Manager in the four star hotel in West Dublin.
We are seeking a leader with excellent experience in F&B management in a leading hotel.
This is a beautiful hotel which Will include a new Refurb food and beverage outlets.
This is an exciting time for the property and we are looking for an experienced bar manager to join the Team who can ensure we are consistently delivering excellent service to our customers.
Key Responsibilities of Food & Beverage Manager:
- Monitors Food & Drink service and team work and implements plans for improvement for department
- Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise team member productivity and satisfaction
- Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the hotel industry to determine and ensure that the Food & Drink department is competitive in the market place
- People developer/exporter
Requirements of Food & Beverage Manager:
- Proficient in all Food & Drink and Meeting & Events procedures to be a resource when needed
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management#
- Commercially aware#
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
Ideal Candidate for Food & Beverage Manager:
- Must have 4* or 5* Hotel Experience in F&B Management
- A Passion for excellent F&B Service delivery to guests
- Have an understanding of labour cost management and also understand food and beverage wastage & costs.
- Impeccable personal presentation.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Must have the ability to work shifts and weekends
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Apply by sending your cv to Eileen Langan Rizvi in Strict Confidence
|Location||West Dublin Hotel|