At Millennium People Recruitment we have a wonderful opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to join our clients wonderful Hotel Team.
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Receptionist in Dublin City Centre Hotel
Our Client offers our successful candidates:
- Uniform and Meals
- Excellent Training & Development opportunities
- Promotion and Transfer opportunities within the group.
- The opportunity to work with a strong, experienced and friendly hotel team
- Discounted in other hotels in group
Objective of the Role Senior Receptionist:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel, therefore it is of utmost importance that all staff present a friendly and professional image to our guests at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome our guests to the Hotel.
- Register the guests and take payment.
- Answer any queries the guest may have on in house facilities and tourist information.
- Take responsibility for the security of the keys.
- Update all guest information in the computer.
- Take and confirm reservations to our guests.
- Candidate MUST have previous Hotel Reception experience in Ireland.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to cope well under pressure.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Previous Hotel Reception experience is required for this role
Apply by sending your Cv to Eileen Langan Rizvi
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Receptionist in hotel: 3 years (Required)