MILLENNIUM PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Hospitality | Commercial | Multilingual
Management Suite Charlestown Centre Dublin 11 Ireland
Tel: +353 1 5313419 Mob: +353 872749796
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.mpeople.ie
Role: Network Engineer
Description: This is a great opportunity for a Network Engineer who will be Responsible for organising, modifying, installing, and supporting the company’s Network and Computer systems. Design and install LANs, WANs, Internet and Intranet systems and network segments.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and Intranet systems. Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyse and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, IDS/IPS systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Participate in rotating “on call” schedules with other members of the team providing third-tier support to the 24 hour Service Desk. Requirements:
- CCNA / equivalent experience
- Experience of operation and troubleshooting of medium/large scale networks
- Extensive hands on experience on Cisco networking equipment within large scale IT infrastructure environment
- Knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF)
- Strong knowledge of most / all of the following: TCP/IP, VLAN, HSRP, LACP, SNMP, DHCP
- Self-motivated candidate who has a keen interest in technology?
- Want to progress your career with in strong IT infrastructure working many different verticals?
- Comfortable working at a fast paced technical team environment?
- Do you have the ambition to developer your career?
For Further information call Michael at 01 5313419 Or email your cv to email@example.com