MILLENNIUM PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Hospitality | Commercial | Multilingual
Management Suite Charlestown Centre Dublin 11 Ireland
Tel: +353 1 5313419 Mob: +353 872749796
Email: email@example.com Web: www.mpeople.ie
Role: Senior Systems Engineer
Reports To: CTO
- Responsible for technical lead on infrastructure projects in all areas of IT Systems. Provides design, install and handover services (to IT and business) for new infrastructure systems.
- Provides 3rd level support for any support issues that arise. Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for technical lead on infrastructure projects.
- Charged with design of new systems
- Draws in resources as required from IS team to complete projects.
- Specific responsibility for all Server systems for Microsoft Infrastructure (Exchange, AD, DNS, File Services)
- Specific responsibility for all Linux deployments.
- Vmware virtualisation environments
- SAN infrastructure
- Datacentre hardware and facilities
- Continuous improvement of existing Infrastructure systems
- Evaluating new products and trends and their applicability
- Support, Design and Build of anti-DDOS systems
- Assists with support calls as required – 3 rd level support for Helpdesk and IS team Any other duties which may be added from time to time
- Work Mon-Fri with other times/days as required by the business
- Very occasional travel Out of Hours work required (including weekend) at times according to business needs
Job Description Updates:
- This job description will be updated on an ongoing basis to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder’s personal and professional development.
- Role Requirements:
- Ability to track problems through to resolution – even after hand over to others
- Document processes and procedures
- Ability to research new technical systems
- Flexible to changing requirements
- Knowledge of new IT developments and their applicability
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Desire for continuous improvement of current processes / systems
- Knowing current systems usage to enable effective use of resources (for reuse or recycling of existing systems)
- Ability to react quickly to changes, problems and new requirements
For Further information call Michael at 01 5313419 Or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org