The Revenue Manager will be responsible for the Revenue function within the property reporting directly the General Manager and liaising closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
A proven track record of success as a Rooms/Revenue Manager in a comparable hotel setting is essential. This may suit a reservations manager who has delivered for their present property.
Commercial, confident, analytical mind all packed in a person who can interact well with people is who we are looking for. This person will be working closely with Reservations, M&E and the Sales & Marketing Manager to drive performance.
|| City Centre 100 bed Hotel Revenue Manager
|Type of Vacancy
|| Dublin City Centre
|| the General Manager and liaising closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager
|Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for driving room business through all channels, while maximising rate and yield.
- Responsibility for implementing a rate strategy in order to optimise sales revenue.
- Management of hotel website and third party websites with focus on maximising revenue.
- Chair and drive daily, weekly and monthly yield meetings, involving internal and external communication.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports.
- Prepare weekly rooms forecast
- Any other related duties as the role requires.
|Education & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience working as a reservations/revenue manager of a comparable 3 star or 4 star hotel operating in a corporate market with significant exposure to leisure and conference sales.
- Sales and catering systems experience an advantage
- Being able to demonstrate track record of delivery within the context of a reservations/revenue
||Tony on mobile: 087 274 9796
For further details apply with an up-to-date CV.